Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Family traits

So there are many opinions out there as to who exactly our new little bundle of joy looks like. And I am finding it a lot harder for me to tell than I thought it would be. Joshua thinks she looks like me and I think she looks like Joshua...
So I'd like to hear your comments on this... WHO do YOU think she looks like?
By the way... her eyes are a deep blue with what looks like a ring of green around the outside. Of course, this is bound to change. But Joshua's biological father and twin sister both have blue eyes so we just don't know.

5 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Barb said...

I think she looks like Joshua. So does Jen here at Volex, who is going to have a baby boy any day now!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Barb said...

Martha here at Volex just said that she looks more like Bonnie.

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

I think she looks like Joshua :)

Can't wait to meet her!

<3 Katy

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she has here Daddy's nose, and her mommy's eyes and mouth. Face shape is her own, and subject to change with growth! :-) Congratulations you guys!!
Aunt/Great Aunt Peggy

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonnie, she's gorgeous, just perfect. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her. I can see bits and pieces of both you in her, but I would have to sway towards she looks like her daddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home