Friday, September 09, 2005

Samantha


So here is little Samantha Mae... the one we are all waiting so patiently to meet face to face. Well, some of us are not so "patient", including yours truely.
I actually purchased a bottle of Castor Oil the other day, and I'm prepared to use it. As if it were a weapon of mass destruction or something. But then, one might say it is. Have you ever heard what that stuff does to you!?? There is a reason why not everyone is willing to try it. It doesn't even work for everyone, it's absolutely disgusting to have to drink... and it is sure to cause some major digestive issues. If I didn't have to go and take care of Joe tonight I might just go ahead now... but I need to be sure I am no further than 10 feet from an available toilet at all times... for God knows how long.
But let me remind you... mommy is getting impatient.
And I do like the sound of September 9th as a b-day. 9/9
She'll be four on 9/9/09... and 94 on 9/9/99.
9.99
999.99
span>
Only Beth will get that one.
But then I also like the idea of receiving such a huge blessing as Samantha exactly 4 years to the day after we all experienced the losses of September 11th. At first I was worried about that... but now I realize that it would be nice to have something better to think about that day.

So do we still have bets going out for when?

10 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that is a very nice looking baby. Best of Luck!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Don't do the castor oil! All the toilet action could leave you dehydrated, then if it works (or if you spontaneously go into labor soon after) you are in bad shape. There are other, better, safer, more fun things to try. My favorite was orgasm; passed the time nicely. Google "natural labor induction" for more.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

love your subtitle.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Yup, I heard what Angie said (on Friends), but I wouldn't recommend it. Not because there's anything wrong with that. Just because I'm your sister.

I love your subtitle too, it made me lol.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I just love when people lol.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

wait a minute. I just noticed that Angie suggested orgasm. Have you thought about trying that method, Bonnie?

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

I'm suprised that it took you so long to notice a word like orgasm...
Contrary to popular belief... it's not the actual orgasm that trigers labor, but it's a hormone that is found in the semen.
But I can assure you, it certainly does not work every time. This can be good or bad, since there is at least some kind of reward no matter what.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

well it's good to hear you're exploring natural induction methods. I think you ought to try that one again; I'd love to see mom's facial expression when I ask her what she thinks brought on the contractions.

I know you're uncomfortable, but you may soon regret being in such a rush... Not that I want to discourage you; I will surely enjoy seeing my niece.

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oregon? Who is going to Oregon?

MOM

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Barb said...

That was really funny Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home