Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm feeling very stretched


I can't say that I am exactly thrilled about this picture, as you can see I am looking and feeling pretty stretched...

I thought I would give you guys a real update...

According to the ultrasound we had on Friday (her due date), they estimated that Samantha weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz.

The way it is looking (since my cervix is closed for business) is that the doctors will have to try to help us out a bit. Here is the plan:

We are going back to the Dr. on Wednesday. If my cervix is still uncooperative they will give it and application of "cervigel" which is supposed to help soften it. I will then go with my luggage to spend the next 12 hours in the hospital, just in case I go into labor. Thankfully, I will be given a room.

If that doesn't work we will repeat the same trick on Thursday night. And if it still doesn't work than they will induce me on Friday.

So, it is a good thing that Barb is planning on coming down next weekend to visit Samantha because it is looking like she will be here by Saturday morning at the latest! YAY!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy smokes batman, saw becky today and she said you were having a baby last week, well i also saw doreen at your shower, i left barb a message and said nice to invite me=), well just kidding, i miss you guys, sorry for what is happening, best of luck with labor and oh yeah, stay away from castor oil=) love ya, shannon

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Barb said...

White pants after Labor Day? White pants while pregnant, period? Seriously, Bonnie. What were you THINKING?!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Ok BarF, they are khaki... not white. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home