Monday, September 19, 2005

The very talented Mr. Cheney

I don't know if any of you are aware of exactly how talented my hubby is...
Let me explain... here is a picture of Samantha's very pretty dresser. At this distance it might pass as new.
But let me show you a picture of the desk that was from the same old set... sorry, it's in the garage covered with Joshua's various sporting equipment and has a nice healthy layer of sawdust from all of Joshie's hard work...
What a difference! And all it cost us was the cost of the paint and hardware! Thanks Daddy!

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Josh!!!

:)

You Cheney people rock :)

Love yous!
-Katy

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Wow, Josh is very talented. It looks 100% better. I like the new hardware. That really makes a big difference, the hardware... I guess Adam has been telling me this for a long time, but now I see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home