Thursday, January 26, 2006

Toes



Update: Sami is now 4 months old...
Today we had a photo shoot and above you will see her sporting an adorable bue lobster batik dress that my adventurous cousin Nathalie brought back from Indonesia. Since it's a summery dress I took off her socks for the shoot... she was facinated. I've shown her her feet many times before, I've formally introduced them to her... little piggy stuff too. But I guess she just wasn't really in the mood until today.
She's not rolling over yet (and hasn't really even tried) but is getting really good at balancing herself in a sitting position... I might not need to assist her with it for too much longer.

She started eating cereal about a week or so ago and really likes it.

She's grabbing things and holding onto them really well...

She LOVES Elmo...

She's a good little girl:)




3 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Awww, she's so cute! That is a cute dress too.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I hear that Sami really liked her music class.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Yes, I was really suprised she didn't get sensory overload(there was an insane amount of kids there, half of them screaming)... but she was actually so excited she was swinging her arms (up & down) the whole time. I think it was seeing so many other little people in one place...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home